Terms & Comditions
All brands and names are trademarks of their respective companies. All prices are in Australian Dollars. All prices displayed are GST inclusive. Prices subject to change without notice. The product images used on our website are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the product description.
Stock & sales
• Compatibility between all hardware or software products is not guaranteed. It is the customers responsibility to ensure compatibility issues between all hardware and software to be resolved prior to ordering.
• Yoo’s Technology has limited information regarding compatibility and will try to assist customers when possible, however customers are encouraged to do their own research first.
• Yoo’s Technology will only make recommendations and compatibility guarantee commitment in writing, thus customers are required to make a formal request for this in writing or by email.
• It is generally recommended to purchase products made by the same manufacturer to ensure a higher chance of compatibility.
• If any compatibility issue does arise, please refer to our Returns policy
• All advertised products with the availability status “In Stock” or “dispatch in 1-2 days”. No guarantees of stock allocation until we confirm your order has been paid, Paypal & Credit Card payment verification may take up to 48 hours for secure purpose.
• Item availability and prices are fluctuative and subject to change without notice. Always contact us for latest information by phone or email.
• Any order containing an Order Only / Pre-Order item has to have at least a minimum of 10% deposit paid before we can place an order with our supplier.
• Orders placed that are Ready for shipping but waiting for final payment will only be held for 5 working days.
• For Order Only items, the final price and availability is subject to final confirmation from our supplier. If there's any change to your order, we will endeavour to inform you within 48 hours during normal business hours.
• Although we do our best to keep our stock levels up on most items, we cannot guarantee availability on all items so we encourage a formal query. Items in stock will be allocated and reserved only to customers with a formal purchase order or website order.
Warranty, Return and Replacement
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
All products carry return to base warranty unless otherwise stated. No advance replacement is available.
Yoo’s Technology will cover all of the Warranty Shipping Cost for the order within 30 days period (from pickup date / date received).
For the order over 1 month, Shipping / Insurance fees are paid by the customer when sending goods back to Yoo's technology. Yoo's Technology will pay shipping fees when sending back to the customer.
Shipping cost (both way) will not be covered if warranty goods are found to be without fault, or third party physical / artificial damage(s) found. A $40 per hour troubleshooting fee may apply if warranty goods are found to be without fault.
Proof of purchase is required for any returns. An online return authorisation must be field and approved for any products being sent back to Yoo’s Technology.
Returns of non-faulty items are considered on a case-by-case basis. A minimum 15% restocking fee may apply. Above goods remain the property of Yoo’s Technology until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Yoo’s Technology can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• There will be no credit or refund given on the price difference of the ordered items due to price drops once the product has been processed or shipped out. Prices of computer parts are volatile and we do not control the price fluctuations.
• We do not accept any returns of any opened and used products that may breach the health & safety regulations such as headsets, ear pieces and headphones, unless the item is faulty under the warranty terms.
• Yoo’s reserves the title of ownership for any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error. We will arrange any extra shipments to recover these goods, and cover the cost in resolving this issue.
• Warranty must be properly packaged in the condition acceptable by the vendor. (please provide original packaging if possible or adequate safe packaging as insufficient safe packaging that caused physical damage will result in warranty being voided)
• Yoo’s will not be responsible for keeping any warranty returns that are unclaimed or have not been picked up for more than 3 months. Customer must always leave a valid contact detail for warranty.
• Cancellation of orders involving a computer system that is already built, will be charged at least a minimum of 15% restocking fee, we may charge for assemble & disassemble fees based on case-by-case. This is to cover for our time and depreciation of opened goods.
• Cancellation of any order that has all items picked and scanned, that has been either partly or fully paid, will result in a minimum 15% deduction from the total order amount to be refunded, this will be waived if Yoo’s cannot supply the goods due to our own fault/supplier problems.
• Cancellation of specially ordered items (Order Only) that is already ordered at the supplier/confirmed/instock will attract a minimum fee of 15% deducted from the order value/deposit paid. Except if Yoo’s cannot supply the item you ordered, in which case the entire deposit or payment will be refunded to you in full.
• Cancellation must be informed to us 'in writing' as soon as possible by email, any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will result in the customer liable for all shipping and handling charges as well as any cancellation fees that may apply.
• Yoo’s reserve the right to cancel any order that is ready for customer to pickup/for delivery after 3 working days of non payment or non contact by customer. Any deposits paid will be forfeited by customer.
• All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST, BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY, and is based on payment by either EFTPOS, Money Order or Direct Deposit.
• All products advertised do not include the cost for any installation or troubleshooting compatibility issues. If you require assistance on installation/troubleshooting, this will be charged at our standard labour charge of $50/hour.
• As errors and omissions may occur, pricing, product information and availability is not final until it has been confirmed by Yoo’s staff either by email, phone or in person.
• Yoo’s does not match pricing of the competitors directly because the market price fluctuates with many variables involved. However we are always happy to take a look at the order/quote pricing for you, if you believe there is a pricing discrepancy listed on the Yoo’s website.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. By placing the order, the customer has agreed to pay the prices as listed on the order form at the time the order was originally submitted. However we reserve the right to increase/reduce the price for items that are not in stock (stock with order only status) at the time of ordering as final/latest pricing can only be confirmed at the time of purchase from our supplier. For all other items that are in stock or order that is already completed, the price will remain as is, we will not offer rebate or reimbursement of price differences in this situation.
• All of our advertised prices are already inclusive of GST. We do not sell ex-GST prices to any individuals or businesses.
• We are registered to collect GST on behalf of ATO, our ABN no is 55 639 387 385, GST components (10% Goods and Services Tax) are shown in our invoices.
• You are not required to give your ABN number when purchasing products from us unless you are a Government, Education or Corporate customers.
• We do not sell duty free to anyone including overseas travelers. However, for overseas travelers, you are able to purchase from us and claim back the GST from the customs department before you leave as long as you provide the invoice/receipt and will depart within 30 days from the purchase date.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
• Yoo’s owns the copyright and trademarks to all our intellectual properties which include the word Yoo’s its website and logo. Any person/business entity who use it without our prior written consent will be deemed as breaching the copyright law and we will seek legal claims.
• Manufacturer's images, trademarks and links used within our websites are reserved copyrights and trademarks of their respective owners.
• All original images as well as links are used to allow more up-to-date and accurate information to be passed onto the visitor’s of this website. If customer do find there is any product or images that is inaccurate, we will be appreciative if they let us know as we Yoo’s to correct it immediately.
• We do not own or publish the contents of the information within the links, we are only acting as a reseller of the products.
• All prices listed for each product on the website are not inclusive of any shipping charges or insurance
any freight charges we quoted are for shipping only and does not include any insurance cover
• Yoo’s does not currently process and ship orders to an overseas address, or has overseas contact address or paid using an overseas credit card.
• All shipping addresses must have complete contact details that can be verified by a phone number.
• We do not ship orders to a third party, unless Yoo’s can fully verify all the addresses and contact details as we required.
• Delivery to work or non-residential addresses must be accompanied with full verifiable details such as company name, address, phone number and contact name.
• The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts may cost extra and may be passed on to customer if delivery address is unattended.
• Redirection of your delivery is available at an extra cost and must be firstly authorised through Yoo’s, as non authorised redirection will incur hefty charges and will forfeit any insurance claims for loss or damage.
• In the event of a refund, any shipping and insurance charges are not refundable unless it is genuinely our fault.
• The customer is responsible for all extra freight charges, which include redelivery, redirection, refused shipments and incorrectly given delivery details.
• Customers can track their order using the consignment numbers given in your email confirmation and delivery status can be tracked via the courier's website
• Shipping charges are calculated by the cubic size or its dead weight, whichever is more.
• Goods shipped are packed with adequate protective packing materials, as a result, this may increase the size and weight, however, the risk of damage is minimised greatly.
• All claims for damage/theft must be filed with Yoo’s Computer, we will not file this for you. If goods received seem to have damaged packaging, do not open any original packaging or use the item as it will be deemed as an acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. All original boxes and packing material must be returned to us for proof of evidence. All claims for shortages/incorrect shipment/incorrect billing must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
• Yoo’s will not be held responsible for goods lost or arrived damaged if customers use their own couriers.
• Split Shipments may incur individual shipping charges.
• For all Direct deposits and Cheques payment, our bank account detail is as follows:
NAME: YOOS TECHNOLOGY
• We require an advanced payment (or a minimum of 10% deposit) for any specially ordered item (ORDER ONLY status) items or large orders. Balance of payment must be paid on pickup or before goods can be delivered. This 10% is refundable if we can not fulfil your order but will be lost if customer cancel their order)
• For large orders or special order/custom built-systems valued over $3,000, we require at least 20% deposit before any system can be built; we require full payment received before pickup / order shipped.
• Please be aware that if you are doing direct deposit payment using an internet banking, it may take up to 48 hours to show up in our account. We do not ship orders out until payment is fully confirmed to be 'cleared' fund in our account. But we will have components ready and organize assembling once bank transfer receipt / screenshot is upload to the order (this can be done when you are placing your order)
• Direct deposit payments is better to have referenced to the order number or upload the digital receipt / screenshot to your order, otherwise a processing delay could occur. Yoo’s will not be held responsible for any delays incurred as a result of incorrect or lack of detail in the payment. Customer is encouraged to contact Accounts via email at [email protected] as soon as they have made their payment.
• Payment by any type of cheque is subject to a banking clearance period of 3-5 working days, we do not process or ship out goods until cheque payments have been cleared.
• For all fully paid pick up orders, a driver's licence request will be made on arrival to verify the individual picking up the order, the licence detail should match the billing address and the Paypal / Credit Card information.
• When paying by credit card, the customer must be contactable on a land line at the listed delivery address or work address, mobile phone or unlisted numbers will be required further verification. We do not accept payment of credit card sent via email or overseas customers who have foreign credit card.
• The customer will be required to email a copy their credit card (fax/email) or drivers licence when placing an order with credit card details that are not verifiable.
• If paying by credit card, the customer must provide accurate details and give authority to Yoo’s to be able to verify their details with their financial institution. Yoo’s may refuse to accept a credit card payment if it is deemed to have insufficient or unverifiable information.
PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
• Yoo’s is highly committed in complying with the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
• Yoo’s collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customer’s order more efficiently and to allow customers to fully experience and benefit our online ordering features.
• All customer and credit card data is securely processed and encrypted through the payment gateway to offer the highest level of protection possible. During the payment gateway transactions, Yoo’s does not store the credit card personal details
• Yoo’s does not disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to provide customer feedback or to verify the order, such as banks or the financial issuer of creditcard.
• Yoo’s does not disclose any information about our suppliers to anyone unless it is deemed necessary.
• Yoo’s provides your contact number and email information to delivery partners (Australia Post & Star Track, TNT, CouriersPlease etc) to ensure customers are kept up to date on their delivery status.
• Yoo’s will use email and SMS whenever possible to keep customer informed of their order status.
• Yoo’s will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM) unless the customer has opted into the Yoo’s Mailing List. We do however use the company Feefo to obtain feedback from our customers after the order has been completed, in order to improve overall service and customer satisfaction. It is the policy of Feefo not to distribute any information for any reason that users have not specifically made public. You can also opt out of Feefo feedback emails at any time.
• Yoo’s will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
• Yoo’s will record all phone conversation for quality, security and training purposes. Please inform the operator if you do not wish to be recorded.
• Yoo’s uses ‘cookies’ for maintaining contact with a user through a website session. A cookie is a small file supplied by our web server and stored by the web browser software on your computer when you access this site. An explanation of cookies can be found at the site of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
• Cookies allow us to recognize you as an individual as you move from one of our web pages to another.
• This information is only used to help you use our website systems more efficiently, for example by maintaining a record of what sorting you prefer to view pages in, not to track your movements through the internet, or to record private information about you.
• In addition to web server logs, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Reports obtained from Google Analytics are used to help improve the efficiency and usability of this web site.
• Google Analytics uses 'cookies' to help analyse how users use this site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
• Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
• Yoo’s use Remarketing with Google Analytics and Criteo to advertise online.
• Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Yoo’s ads on sites across the Internet.
• Yoo’s and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
• Yoo’s may also use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
• Search terms you enter when using our search engine are collected, but are not associated with any other information that we collect. We use these search terms to ascertain what customers are looking for on our site, and to improve the services that we provide.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
• There maybe misprints, human errors, or omissions on our website. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors.
• From time to time manufacturer's specifications are subject to change without notice as they improve their products therefore information as well as pictures and hyperlinks contained throughout this website can sometimes be out of date.
• We do not own or publish the content of the respective manufacturer's website therefore the products we carry may sometime be different in content, packaging as well as technical specification as described by the links. If unsure and you have a specific requirement for a product please contact our sales team to confirm it otherwise we can not be held liable for any incorrect information supplied by the links on the website.
• All goods remain property of Yoo’s Computer until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Yoo’s Computer can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• Yoo's reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice